We are a Torah observant community of Messianic and/or Hebrew Roots believers in Yehovah. Our aim is to follow in the footsteps of our Messiah - Yeshua. We meet in Humble, Texas; therefore, we currently serve the Humble and greater Houston areas.
What we believe
1. In the verbal inspiration of the Bible and the infallibility of the ORIGINAL text.
2. In the one TRUE Elohim (God) of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob.
3. That Yeshua the Messiah is the only begotten son of the father, conceived of the Ruach HaKodesh (Holy Spirit), and born of the virgin Miriam (Mary). That Yeshua was crucified, buried, and raised from the dead and serves as the only mediator between Elohim and man.
4. That all have sinned and come short of the glory of Elohim and that teshuvah (repentance), as defined by scripture, is commanded by Elohim for all and necessary for the forgiveness of sin.
5. That justification, regeneration, and the new birth are wrought by faith in the blood of the lamb, the Messiah - Yeshua.
6. A water baptism marks you for the kingdom of Yehovah. You should be immersed when you are serious about walking out this faith.
7. In maintaining sanctification subsequent to this new birth; this is done through faith in the blood of Yeshua and by keeping Yehovah’s commandments.
8. We are to be set apart and obedient to YHVH’s Torah! This is Elohim’s standard of living for all of his people.
9. The terms of the covenant that Yeshua renewed with his blood are that we obey all 10 commandments. These terms are the same as the covenant made with our ancestors at mount Sinai.
10. All gifts of the Spirit are vital to the body of Messiah and should complement the fruit of the Spirit evident in the life of the believer.
11. There is a pre-millennial second coming of Yeshua the Messiah.
12. There are two bodily resurrections: eternal life for the righteous and just punishment for the wicked.