We are a Torah observant community of Messianic/Hebrew Roots believers that meets in Humble, Texas. Our aim is to follow in the footsteps of our Messiah, Yeshua, and serve the Humble and greater Houston areas.
What we believe
1. In the verbal inspiration of the Bible and the infallibility of the ORIGINAL text.
2. In the one Elohim (God) of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, eternally existing as Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
3. That Y’shua the Messiah is the only begotten Son of the Father, conceived of the Ruach HaKodesh (Holy Spirit), and born of the virgin Miriam (Mary). That Yeshua was crucified, buried, and raised from the dead and serves as the only mediator between Elohim and man.
4. That all have sinned and come short of the glory of Elohim and that teshuvah (repentance), as defined by Scripture, is commanded of Elohim for all and necessary for the forgiveness of sin.
5. That justification, regeneration, and the new birth are wrought by faith in the blood of the Lamb, the Messiah Yeshua.
6. In sanctification subsequent to the new birth, through faith in the blood of Yeshua the Messiah and by keeping His commandments.
7. Holiness and obedience to His Torah to be Elohim’s standard of living for His people.
8. That all gifts of the Spirit are vital to the body of Messiah and should complement the fruit of the Spirit evident in the life of the believer.
9. In the pre-millennial second coming of Yeshua the Messiah.
10. In the bodily resurrection: eternal life for the righteous and eternal punishment for the wicked.
About our teacher
Robert grew up in South America, the son of missionaries. During those years, he was involved in church planting and Christian Service Outreach Ministry. He returned to the United States to attend college and graduated from the University of Oklahoma with a degree in Political Science, with a concentration in International Relations. After graduation, he entered the Army as an officer where he served for ten years. While in the military, he traveled throughout the Nation of Israel. During that time, God planted the desire to learn more about his Hebrew Roots. He visited Israel eight times, and each time his desire to know more about the Hebrew Roots of his faith grew.
After Robert left the Army, he married Carmen, and she became his partner in their journey toward ministry. In 2005, through a miraculous encounter with Ron Humphreys, Rabbi of Kehilat El Emet, the Holy Spirit opened doors into the Hebrew Roots movement. Robert and Carmen began studying Hebrew with Rabbi Humphreys and Robert served as a Torah teacher and elder in his congregation. Yeshua made his call to ministry definite in 2012 when Robert became a teacher of Torah and assisted in other ministries in a Christian Non-Denominational Church in Houston, Texas. In 2015, Shiloh Ministries of Texas was founded, and at that time Robert became Pastor/Teacher of Torah for the Congregation of Shiloh. In preparation for ordination, he is studying under Rico Cortes from Wisdom in Torah Ministries and Joseph Good from Hatikva Ministries.